heavy duty valve springs for my 16v head

High-performance springs may also meet another need; a high-LIFT cam may
require a spring with fewer coils, to allow more compression without
coil-bind, than the stock spring has.  High-performance springs may
incorporate this feature in their design.

Larry

> actually it also depends on if you plan on raising the rev limiter or not.
> the whole idea of the added force is to keep the valves where they are
supposed
> to be.
> Al

Introducing NetZero Long Distance