dot-org sticker update

All the stickers are now on their way, and should start arriving by
tomorrow.  Only a few who got requests in before I threw up the white
flag got left out - Brad Sayer, Rob Luhrs, Andrew Wong & Griffin Strunk.
Sorry guys - catch me on the next go-round, remind me you missed out
this time, and I'll make sure you're at the top of the list. Everybody
else (and there were many of you!) are hooked up and your stuff is on
its way.  About 90% of you got your first color choice.

I was amazed at the huge number of unfamiliar names/email addresses
these came pouring in from - we've always known that there are a large
number of "lurkers" on the list, and the free sticker offer seems to
have brought them out of the woodwork!

I'll try to have more soon.. in the meantime, enjoy, and support the
Potterpeople for bringing these to us for over 4 years now.  :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA