WTB: Window Crank

After 18 years of use my driver side window crank broke yesterday.  The
round knob that broke off because its only made out of plastic where it
spins.  My window cranks are black with a silver ring on the front of the
knob; I don't know if they made different colors for different interriors
but thats what I need.

Hey Dave, may be its time I bought that power window setup from you if you
still got it.

Anyway email me off the list.  I'm located in Olympia, WA 98513

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-