German engineering poll

damn, i knew i should have kept my back seats  ;)

well, everything behind the front seats/carpet is gone

jack-5
spare-21
misc crap-8
rear carpet-2
seat backs-20
seat bottom-20
rear speakers-2
old unused wires-1
luggage cover-10
rear side panels-10

= 99lbs, and its still very livable, but im going to have to install a cargo net and grab a can of fix-a-flat. (my spare tire had a hole anyways)

later this year im going to pull the carpet and pull out all the sound deadning underneath, but ill probably put the carpet back in, as SOME muffling would be nice. im also going to put my rear speakers back in, but im 95% sure im not going to put another sub back there. possibly an 8" in a small little sealed box.

HP = money
light = free   :)

on that note, does anyone have an idea as to what an '84 8v with PW and PM but no AC and no PS would weigh?

--- SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider) wrote:
>...removed the girl from the passenger seat ??  ;-))

-l

eFUCTmail is the shit.  www.efuct.com