Window Crank

	I know you most likely will not believe me, but I had one of my windows
cranks die on me a few weeks ago, and I looked on a scrap yard and could not
find one, so I was in AutoZone the other day and they usually have this
"HELP" section (yanno parts of all sorts) if you look carefully they carry
OEM replacement VW window cranks for like 3-5$ each. they do not have the
ones with the silver insert but you could always paint that on if you are
really obsess with that detail or buy 2 and replace both :)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco