How to Keep Scirocco.....

The wiring daigrams especially. It took me 1.5 hours to re-wire my '81 rocco
to use the harness from an 88 just so the fan would work. A/C isn't done so
thats next year!
The only way to kill the gremlin that seems to infect most of our cars is a
good diagram. The Bentley is about the best I've seen ( I must have 6 books
by now for various years etc......)