9A Block Decking/Head Milling (Group A Headgasket)

Hey Ron,
         I can't answer most of your questions, but I can shed some light
on the Group A / MotorSports headgasket.

I've been trying to get one for a while.  Breandan got one for his car, and
it was a Goetze (OE) headgasket with different numbers on it.  I've tried
everywhere (including calling Federal Mogul/Goetze themselves) and still
have not been able to find this part.  Maybe someone out there can shed
some light.

On the packaging and the headgasket, it says:
         30-025327-10
         Made by Goetze
         Audi 10.198.026

That's not a valid Audi part number, and it's not a valid Goetze part
number.  I did a search on ETKA for all headgaskets used by VW and Audi
4-cylinders (1.8 - 2.0 liters) and got a list together:

2.0
3A      Audi 2.0        048.103.383B
9A      VW 2.0 16V      048.103.383B

1.8
AEB     1.8T            058.103.383K
JN      Audi 1.8 8V     026.103.383P "Goetze"
PL      1.8 16V 028.103.383P "Goetze"
GX      1.8 8V          026.103.383K

(There are obviously a lot more engines than those 4, but all 4-cylinder
1.8 or 2.0 motors (Diesel and Gas) use those headgaskets).
None of those appear to be the same as the Goetze number -- so if anyone
can help, that'd be great.  Otherwise, I guess we can just wait for Potter
to open back up... and buy it the expensive way.

Jaso