Strut bearing replacement

I'd get that 22mm nut loose before doing anything else (just broken loose,
not removed or anything).

Getting camber as close as you need to get it won't be hard, but toe will
likely be off (as Dan said).  I think it's easier to reset the toe than to
take the whole steering knuckle off (avoiding the camber bolts), but maybe
that's just me.

BH