Looking for Ideas/Rant about New Jersey Turnpike/Car Got Demons

well the 5th gear popping out is a failry common symptom
that you are missing oil in the gearbox, unplug it, fill
until drips., close it should solve that problem.

the rest well gremlins can happen, most likely yoiu will
have to examine the fuses (or just simple change each one
checking connections), also check conections inside
engine bay you probably have a loose  or rotten or
corroded connections some where, that is your problem.

after you check all those and make sure your grounds are
proper, if you can reproduce the flasher/emergency
light/radio sympton, look under teh dash for crossed
wires touchign on an exposed skin...

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau