Demographics Part 2

Currently am a professional student, start of final year of Ph.D. work in
Electrical/Computer Engineering, expertise in wireless
communications. My sciroccos have been begging to be upgraded/mildly
modified for quite some time, but status as a student has prevented it.
One day I hope to be freed from the $$$-less existence of student life,
and hopefully that happens before the 'roccs turn into a pile of rust
(currently still using the 88 as a winter car :-()
81 S, 88 2L 16v