German engineering poll

The brackets that hold the power steering pump on, the 16v exhaust
manifold, the clips that hold the door sill plates down, and the motor
mounts are a few.
The front wheel bearings, strut bearings, and sway bar brackets are also
wonderfully under-designed.
Basically everything that was needed to change the car over to accept the
16v motor in 1986 seemed very rushed and haphazardly designed, so we end
up with stuff like the upper coolant ho$e mess.

But hey, it could be worse, at least we dont own Nissans.

Eric Person
86.5 16v