[RE: German engineering poll]

The E brake part of the rear caliper. How many have bought a Rocc and sai=
d the
E brakes don't work / have snapped cables? And I bet more than a few have=

crawled under to free it up near a smoking hot rotor...

Sunroof/ crank keyway were also shot on mine, and... =

THE WINNER!!! is the location of ground wires, that one under the airbox =
being
my personal  favorite. Water, salt, no air, yep it's a good place... (but=
 my
new one has it under the battery, yeah, add some acid to that - good spot=
stay corrosion free - duh)

Cathy