From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 11:02 AM
To: danws69@earthlink.net
Cc: roc (E-mail)
Subject: Re: German engineering poll

I'd really suggest you clean out your roof drains, make sure your
taillights seal to the body correctly and check the condition of your
hatch seal before your car turns into a piece of rust.
Gee, my car doesn't leak at all, so I'm thinking it may not be an
engineering issue.
Dan

Hah! One thing my car did right from the get go, amazing. Only time it ev=
er
dribbled was on the way to Waterfest, once through the sunroof crank. Lik=
ely
overloaded the tubing, if you were there, you'd understand. Rain of Bibli=
cal
propertions.
Cathy