TD manifold and turbo FS

--part1_4e.faac2f7.2a904c6f_boundary

Another item taking up space in the garage. I have since gone strictly 16v so
I have no use for this. Its from a 80s vintage jetta deisel and is in great
shape. Compressor spins freely and the play is what I belive to be very
minimal and well within spec.
No cracks in the manifold and the turbo is of the Garret variety. I also have
the hard oil line I can send along if needed.

Would like to get $200 and can split the cost of shipping if it helps the
sale since it pretty heavy.
I am located in MN

--part1_4e.faac2f7.2a904c6f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Another item taking up space in the garage. I have since gone strictly 16v so I have no use for this. Its from a 80s vintage jetta deisel and is in great shape. Compressor spins freely and the play is what I belive to be very minimal and well within spec.
<BR>No cracks in the manifold and the turbo is of the Garret variety. I also have the hard oil line I can send along if needed.
<BR>
<BR>Would like to get $200 and can split the cost of shipping if it helps the sale since it pretty heavy.
<BR>I am located in MN </FONT></HTML>

--part1_4e.faac2f7.2a904c6f_boundary--