[TD manifold and turbo FS]

UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

Another item taking up space in the garage. I have since gone strictly 16=
v so

I have no use for this. Its from a 80s vintage jetta deisel and is in gre=
at =

shape. Compressor spins freely and the play is what I belive to be very =

minimal and well within spec.
No cracks in the manifold and the turbo is of the Garret variety. I also =
have

the hard oil line I can send along if needed.

Would like to get $200 and can split the cost of shipping if it helps the=
 =

sale since it pretty heavy. =

I am located in MN =

And need an engine to go with that? I happen to have a newly rebuilt 1.6
diesel sitting on the bed of my truck needing a new home. It's in Ontario=
, the
PO put $1350 into the rebuild. Not sure what the kid wants for it (less t=
han
that for sure), but it runs fine.
Cathy