Motronic parts FS

--part1_2d.21c60171.2a904b77_boundary

I need to get rid of this so all parts below are going for a low price of
$100 plus shipping from 55313. The ECU alone is easily worth the price not to
mention the fuel distributor also.

The harness needs some repair but its no problem for a novice with a
soldering iron to fix. The main part missing is the distributor plug. The
parts included are below.

ECU
injectors without lines
idle stabizer
spark plug sensor
fuel distributor with air sensor plate
Maybe some small part I missed also just ask

I would like to sell ASAP and can ship monday.

Jasin

--part1_2d.21c60171.2a904b77_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I need to get rid of this so all parts below are going for a low price of $100 plus shipping from 55313. The ECU alone is easily worth the price not to mention the fuel distributor also.
<BR>
<BR>The harness needs some repair but its no problem for a novice with a soldering iron to fix. The main part missing is the distributor plug. The parts included are below.
<BR>
<BR>ECU
<BR>injectors without lines
<BR>idle stabizer
<BR>spark plug sensor
<BR>fuel distributor with air sensor plate
<BR>Maybe some small part I missed also just ask
<BR>
<BR>I would like to sell ASAP and can ship monday.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_2d.21c60171.2a904b77_boundary--