First Scirocco

"Brr dude", what's your name and where do you live?  I have a passenger
front fender sitting in my storage unit from my 88 Scirocco that was
wrecked 3 years ago (damn, time flies).  It's even red too!

I'd say that's a nice car for $600!  Makes my $800 85 GTI seem like not
as good a deal as I thought.  :-)

Mike