Flashing Coolant Light

Al-
  As the engine heats up, the coolant expands as much as the air.  In fact,
the bubble will decrease in size since air is compressable and water is not.
 I had this same problem (as John is experiencing) and was able to fix it
quite easily (as a result of a suggestion that the Meze gave me).
(Ah, the Meze.  He may not have the fastest, quickest, best-looking Scirocco
in San Diego, but he sure has a brain in his head...)
:)

Larry