spring, spring, everywhere a spring

hate to disappoint you here, the Gabriel's Brian has on his car and I have a
set on the prowler, going on 2 years now, no blown shock what so ever..
I think that all the people that blow shocks, and strut bearings should
perhaps start looking into how they driver versus what they drive .

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco