From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com>
To: "Calimus" <calimus@techography.net>; "Scirocco ML"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 11:50 PM
Subject: RE: spring, spring, everywhere a spring

Well I road in Brian Wagner's 16v, and he pretty much feels the same way you
do, and he found that H&R Sport Springs with Gabriel Premium Pro VST's
(24$/EACH and 19$/each for the rear) gave a sporty look while keeping most
of the "comfort ride"...
I have tried this myself, and I loved it alot, I have a set of Sport H&R
springs, just got my Spring compressor, and In a week or two I will be
buying Gabriels, to install the same setup on my rocco.... 150$ I found the
H&R, on an Ebay auction (the guy sells them every other month for a few days
only, and I can reccomend him as he was quick and very serviable.

Can't wait to get all this get-up on my Titian Red Rocco. (which is
currently on Boge and Oem Spring... (boing boing..!!!)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco