New to the List - Introduction

Hi everyone,

Just a note to introduce myself, since I'm new to the list.  I had no idea
this list was so busy and such a good source of information!

My name is Vince Royer and I drive a white 1982 Rocco. Actually I don't
drive it because I'll never be able to afford to get my licence back, but my
girlfriend drives me around in it once in a while. (so sad)

This is my fifth Scirocco, I have owned everything from a '78 to an '86.
This is the best one I've ever owned, because I think it's the best year
available and it's actually 100% rust free!   I purchased the car for only
$700 CAD in mint condition except for a leaky, loud exhaust.  I Bolted on an
exhaust from one of my previous cars and presto, a mint Rocco for a thousand
bucks.  I bought it used from the dealership where it was originally
purchased, in Abbotsford, British Columbia. It only has 140000kms which is
great for the year.

I'm a mobile multimedia salesman in North Vancouver, BC.  I work at
Performance Car Stereo.  If anybody in the Vancouver area is in the market
for stereo or security equipment I can definitely hook you up with a fair
deal. We are a high end shop with a focus on quality custom installations.

So Hi everybody!  I'm pretty thirsty for knowledge so I'll try to share what
I know as much as I can.  If anybody has any electrical issues, stereo
issues, or anything 12 Volt related, I'm sure I can help you at least a
little.  I'm educated and experienced in everything 12 volt.

Cheers!

Vince