New to the List - Introduction

--- Vince Royer <vince@performancecarstereo.com> wrote:
> So Hi everybody!  I'm pretty thirsty for knowledge so I'll try to
> share what
> I know as much as I can.  If anybody has any electrical issues,
> stereo
> issues, or anything 12 Volt related, I'm sure I can help you at least
> little.  I'm educated and experienced in everything 12 volt.

Welcome!  And what TBerk said 8)  heheheh

AFA 12V knowledge, that's a good thing.  We do have a nuclear physicist
on the list, but he's a bit hit-and-miss...could you tell him how a
Quaife works?

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16Victor
Pet Peeve du jour:  It's GTI not GTi!!  Read the nameplate!  (US only)