Cheap but very Useful Tools

All this talk of diagnosing got me to thinking:

I picked up a timing light with variable advance for $19 US from Harbor
Freight a week ago, down from $30. (Might still be available, worth a
check).

I find this and a 1/2" drive 30 mm and breaker bar one of those tools
you will eventually need.

Similar would be a Dwell meter. For years I had one, didn't use it,
didn't even know IF it worked, let alone How to use it.
Saved it from the garbage can during a purge at a job site and I find it
very, very useful today in dialing in & diagnosing my car.

Lie Woody said in Toy Story "Don't got one? Get One!".

TBerk