spring, spring, everywhere a spring

I finally have some spare cash for some springs, however, I have a
delema.  A complete coil-over kit os outta the question as I don't
intend to race the car on a track and 1k+ for suspension bits is a bit
outta my league anyway.

So it's come down to a set of lowing springs since my chances of finding
a new set of OE springs for a resonable price would produce lightning
and flying pigs from my rear first.

For the $$, which set of spring would be better, H&R sport spring or the
Neuspeed sport springs?  I want a "nice" ride, i don't want to feel
every pebble in the road and I don't want to have to change the damn
things out for a few years so durability is another thing I want.  BTW
this will be for my 88 16v.

I know I just opened the door for a butt load of debate, but stop that,
I ask for everyone to just e-mail me back and not the list or take the
debate to the forums rather then the list.  I really don't want doubles
of a debate, I just wanna know where my money should go.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)

88' Scirocco 16v (the void)