'81 Rocco MUST go ASAP - $500!

Hey all,

Not my car - but I've posted about it before.  Sean NEEDS
to have this car GONE by the end of the month.  It's solid
and straight, nearly rust free.  I can pick up the car on
the weekend of the 24-25 and store it for a short time at
my place if need be.  Just SOMEBODY give this thing a HOME!
 (I am NOT buying ANY more cars for the foreseeable future,
otherwise I'd consider it.)

The car is currently in Richmond Indiana.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams