Repost: Solid '81 Rocco MUST go ASAP - $500!

Hint hint!  C'mon guys & gals, someone wants this thing....

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Not my car - but I've posted about it before.  Sean NEEDS
> to have this car GONE by the end of the month.  It's
> solid
> and straight, nearly rust free.  I can pick up the car on
> the weekend of the 24-25 and store it for a short time at
> my place if need be.  Just SOMEBODY give this thing a
> HOME!
>  (I am NOT buying ANY more cars for the foreseeable
> future,
> otherwise I'd consider it.)
>
> The car is currently in Richmond Indiana.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams