[was Spotted a ...now sightings

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:

Driving in traffic, slowly making my way back to home, in the right lane,=

doing about 30mph, a black (all black) 16v cruises pass me (being 4 lanes=

away at a dead halt) I did try for miles to get close to get his/her
attention, but lost sight around the I30 East Bound at the height of the
split to loop12 and I80 I30 hwy's if you where in traffic tonight In Dall=
as
around 6PM, are you on the list ?

Oh , I saw one too the other day, last Thursday on the 401 heading west n=
ear
Kingston, at a quick glance I'd say 8V, and in the wierd metallic
taupe,(medium brown), not sure of the "official" colour name. Looked to b=
healthy!