From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brad Sterling
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 4:12 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: [OT] BOV for non-turbo car

Hi all,

	I had to pass this along.  Possibly the ultimate in poseur equipment.  M=
uch
better than the airfoils, ground effect kits, and coffee can tips.  All y=
ou
guys that are turbo charging your 'Rocs are wasting your time!  With only=

three wires to plug in, you too can be all show and no go!

 http://www.takakaira.com/accessories/nightpager/nightpager.html

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II