speaking of strut bearings... any recommendations??? - 88 16v

I'd stick with the stock bearings (from parts4vws.com), since your roads
seem to be bad enough that suspension compliance is desireable.  Yes, you
may need to replace them often, that's the price you pay for ill-maintained
roads....

Larry   sandiego16v

> i have an 88 16v w/ 16" wheels and bilsteins and
> neuspeed sport springs. i've never changed the strut
> bearings and its about time for that. someone posted
> that he was going through strut bearings quite often,
> so this leads me to believe that i shouldnt go with
> stock, which i had intended to. so what would be an
> ideal strut bearing for my set up? i use my scirocco
> just as a daily driver. i dont race. and the roads
> around here are aweful, potholes everywhere, and
> speedbumps galore.
>
> any suggestions? i'd also like to know where to buy
> and cost.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance