Speaking of rice

Glad you came through those years in better shape than the 'roc.
Street racing will be here as long as there are streets....

Larry

I have to admit I street raced my 8V in and around LA a lot years ago
almost every weekend (many, many years ago), It is a rush. That's part of
the reason we are no longer together.. Thank god I grew up and realized I
was mortal... I survived but the stress cracks in the front end made the
car undrivable and unrepairable. No accidents, no wrecks, no tickets, lots
of broken parts. I was lucky.

I don't think this will ever stop. Sad but true.

-Raffi

Some day I'll try racing again but on a track... I sorta miss it. My
current 16V is not even close to what was in the 8V but who knows what the
future holds  ;-)