speaking of strut bearings... any recommendations??? - 88 16v

i have an 88 16v w/ 16" wheels and bilsteins and
neuspeed sport springs. i've never changed the strut
bearings and its about time for that. someone posted
that he was going through strut bearings quite often,
so this leads me to believe that i shouldnt go with
stock, which i had intended to. so what would be an
ideal strut bearing for my set up? i use my scirocco
just as a daily driver. i dont race. and the roads
around here are aweful, potholes everywhere, and
speedbumps galore.

any suggestions? i'd also like to know where to buy
and cost.