budgets

NarcolepticFlea's question about cheap performance got me ta' thinkin'....
Just how much money have each of you spent in the pursuit of performance
excellence?
Some rules:
Any performance, not just engine.  (This means that wheels and tires would
qualify [unless of course you went to smaller, heavier items for some
reason...]  Suspension mods... of course. Body kits?  Hmmmm, that's
debatable.  Paint? Nope.  Enhanced lighting?  Absolutely.)
One car only. (Those of you with multiple 'rocs must choose ONE on which to
calculate your total)
Dollars in US currency.  (You Canuks will take a penalty on this one, eh)

I'm down for about $3200.  I know some of you can beat that by about ten
orders of magnitude....

Larry   sandiego16v

Introducing NetZero Long Distance