Front bumper side attachments

In case the subject is too vague.  I'm looking for the piece(s) that attach
to the side of the front fender woith a plastic washer/bolt.  So that the
side of the front bumner can clip or slide ito it.  I am short one somehow.
can anybody help. This sounds like the kind of thing somone might have in an
old parts box wondering why the heck they still have it.  Well, here's why.
Let me know.
Thanks as allways

Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion "...it's working....It's WORKING...!"
tracing electrical gremlins now...
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"