Going through knock sensors like candy... why?

No, but the PO had a couple extra 6 x 9 speakers.  I actually have nothing
right now - no speakers or head unit.

As for the torque specs, for the type of sensor I had, it was recommended
7-9 ft.-lbs, so I did 8 with a torque wrench... I think I'll go check that
today, to see what it's at.