wireing ?'s (eurolight related)

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 9:24 AM
To: ATS - Patrick Bureau; The Hitman; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: wireing ?'s (eurolight related)

also, i dont think one harness is gonna handle that much current safely.
Al

It will be fine; it's just energizing a small coil inside the relays...
(If you want 4 relays, that's fine too)

The only reason you normally use the driver's side headlight harness, is
to keep the POWER cable short. On '85, and up, you can use the
alternator to supply the +12 connection to the relay, and this will help
to avoid corrosion on the terminal. As opposed to hooking up power at
the battery...

Peter