h2o international 2002

--part1_ce.2acf1253.2a87d3d8_boundary

Josh  I will be going and I will be staying at my house,  I think I live
about an hour from the show,  if  anyone's interrested (within reason) people
can stay at my house, just let me know   It'll be free   Scott Kraus  (yellow
seidl scirocco)

--part1_ce.2acf1253.2a87d3d8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Josh &nbsp;I will be going and I will be staying at my house, &nbsp;I think I live about an hour from the show, &nbsp;if &nbsp;anyone's interrested (within reason) people can stay at my house, just let me know &nbsp;&nbsp;It'll be free &nbsp;&nbsp;Scott Kraus &nbsp;(yellow seidl scirocco)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ce.2acf1253.2a87d3d8_boundary--