manifold/downpipe studs - Use of antisieze?

I recently asked the guy that runs the auto machine shop I work at that
same question (among a zillion others...) and he said to use anti-seize
ANY time you're putting a stud or bolt into aluminum.  I trust this
guy's advice, so that's what I did...  I like the stuff in a can with
the brush attached to the lid (probably the same Permatex stuff you're
talking about)...

Mark.
81 S ABA/JH/4K