manifold/downpipe studs - Use of antisieze?

doug czajka wrote:

> Can anyone with ETKA give me the size of the studs that connect the manifold to the downpipe?

Doug,

M10x28
N 044 520 3

hth
Russ
================================

Is it a good idea to use antiseize on head/manifold studs?  I have soome
Permex (sp?) stuff and I wasn't sure if it was going to mean the
studs/nuts would back out later on down the road.

I have TWO (2) dual downpipe to manifold leakes to fix. Two car's worth.

Gasket between the two is leaking like Puff the Magic Dragon, won't pass
smog like that, plus makes for a hot firewall, and fumes in the cabin.
And it's noisy.

btw- I have been using those copper nuts from the dealer with the
captured lock washer oon them. Had fun finding a six sided 12 mm socket
to use on them.

TBerk