Using A2 rear Disks upside down on A1 Drum upgrade.

I know the A3s are better, if for no other reason than being
re-engineered but mostly NEW.

Buuuut, I have a bird in the hand so to speak so I thought I would 'get
my feet wet'.

No, I don't neeeeeed rear disk brakes, as a matter of fact I have only
three times out driven my 'stock as hell' brakes; solid 9.4" fronts,
drum rears, OTOH I have been constantly upgrading the motor and would
like to keep the other parts in line.

Right now I am running SS lines and Valvolene synth brake fluid (not
silicone) and they stop real good... around town. Soon enough I'll be
chomping down on rotors something awful.

Thx for the comforting collaboration, I'll report back.

TBerk