[OT] Upgrading B3 Passat brakes

--part1_16a.11e3a101.2a857348_boundary

The Passat G60 synchros use the same brakes as the corrado not only its
engine.

A caliper that is not lighter but may work is the Girling 60 from Audis. It
has dual pistons and they work great on my 3100 lb Audi. Bad thing is the
pads are close to 100 bucks for the good ones.

jasin

--part1_16a.11e3a101.2a857348_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>The Passat G60 synchros use the same brakes as the corrado not only its engine.
<BR>
<BR>A caliper that is not lighter but may work is the Girling 60 from Audis. It has dual pistons and they work great on my 3100 lb Audi. Bad thing is the pads are close to 100 bucks for the good ones.
<BR>
<BR>jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16a.11e3a101.2a857348_boundary--