[OT] Upgrading B3 Passat brakes

Just in case anyone was actually going to reply, go ahead and disregard my
previous question.

I got ETKA fired up and determined the wheel bearing housing is the exact
same part number on Corrado G60 as it is on B3 Passat (16V), so the Corrado
brakes should bolt right up.  I still don't get VW only equipped that car
with 10" rotors in front, but 3000 lbs of car (plus driver, passengers,
cargo) with 225 width sport tires warrants some bigger brakes if you ask me!

As for the Scirocco, I want something lighter than those G60 calipers.
Anybody know of a good source for Brembo or Wilwood calipers?  Yes, I mean
cheap.  Cheaper than $795 anyway.

Bradley
http://s16v.com