Speaking of rice

Jorel Jackson wrote:
> I have two 1.8 16vs
> motors, and they both need some work. Most people have
> advised me to go for the 2.0 conversion. I'm not out
> to blow people's doors off. I just want maybe 160-170 hp.

Well, I hate to break it to you but, you'll be hard pressed to make anything
like that with a 1.8l 16v. In fact, those are very strong numbers for even a
2.0l 16v. Why on earth are people telling you not to go with the 2.0l motor?
That is absolutely the best way to go fast on the street. There's no
replacement for displacement...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut