Fw: 134a conversion update

----- Original Message -----
From: Wes Brockway
To: Captnbr@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: 134a conversion update

Ok, I've been reading all these posts regarding R134a conversions and I
almost have my nerve up to try it. As I read your posts it seems that one
should replace the dryer and then use the Walmart kit et al to put in the
R134a.

Do most Flaps have the dryer if not then from where can I get one?

And have I understood the process completely?

P.S. finally got my sunroof to tilt up so that may be the next project.