134a conversion update

> Wonder if you have those press board panels on each side of the Rad to
> front valence area. They can be recreated from masonite (hardboard)
> plastic sheeting like from TAP plastics, or most anything. Oh, and there
> is one across the top too.

TBerk,

I just got done making a new driver side panel out of masonite
to replace the crapped out cardboard one (passenger side is still good) ..
but now you say there is one across the top, too?

My car doesn't have that one - I wasn't aware it existed Was it just a
rectangular 2" tall strip or what?

Thanks,

-Toby