134a conversion update

Your running 120 degrees with an oil cooler? I'm assuming you installed a
real oil cooler and are not talking about the stock oil warmer. How big is
the cooler and where do you have it mounted? Did you replace the radiator
fan switch to a lower temp one? Does the fan come on high after the A/C is
on for a while?

-Raffi