Failed Smog in CA: need help s/ 88 16v

all you seem to need is to get your Mix set properly. As for the hunting,
can't help you I run an 8v.

I usually do the following 15mins before getting car tested.

Engine Gumout(drop oil, change filter, run gumout, change filter, drop oil),
spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter. I never had acar not pass
inspection with flying colors yet (and we use the CA rules in TX with
rolling testing ans shit)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco