Failed Smog in CA: need help s/ 88 16v

If you passed before, I would limit my repairs to:

Plugs
Air Filter
O2 Sensor
Vacuum leaks

When I bought mine a little over a year ago, the original
owner was selling it because it would not pass smog
(Sacramento).  All it took to get it going was new plugs
and a new O2 sensor.  You shouldn’t have to set the
timing or the fuel mixture unless someone messed with it.

Good luck!

John
87 16v
Long Beach