Anti-Rattle Clips

Yeah,

They are built into the pads and not a separate piece. If you getting some
squeeking, you might need new pads. If your pads are still good, go to your
local auto parts store and pick up some stuff made to quiet your disc
brakes. You smear it on the back side (not the rotor side !) of the pads and
that should solve your problem.

-- Craig