Fuel infection woes

Well I am about at wits end with my car stuttering @2800 Rpm. I can't seem
to get my finger on the cause, new pumps, new injectors, new ignition, new
filter, new vacume lines, re-timed a dozen times. Who out there has
converted to carbs and can anyone recomend a sidedraft setup for the 16V. A
few of my MKI's I had a two barrel weber that traveled from car to car with
me and they ran nicely, my mechanic had some delorto's that I was envious of
cuz his MKI was faster than mine. But after being out of vw's for several
years maybe there is some thing bigger better bader out there on the market
now. I've seen a few pics wiht some nice setups. Any input would be much
apreiciated.

F.Y.I  the digitizing of Dirk's schematic are going slowy but surly, the the
profile is compleat and working on the rear view now. :)

Elijah