OT: 92' Jetta GLI For Sale in SF Bay Area

Damn, I'd love to have that car for my daily driver.  If you aren't
familiar with the 91/92 GLI/GTI, they really are great cars.  $3500 for
an original owner, 107k mile GLI is a great price, IMO.  And those
Recaro seats... damn.  Garrett chips work great with the 2.0 16V too.

No, I don't know the person selling the car--I just want it.  :-)

Oh damn, it's red too...

Anyone wanna buy a 92 325iA?  Oops, that's the wife's car.  ;-)

Mike
82 roofless Scirocco <--- coming home soon!  Thanks Rick A!
85 GTI beater car
88 325is autox car